Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My New Brother

For Christmas this year I finally upgraded to a new machine - the Brother SE 400!  My old one was dependable and perfectly functional, but I wanted one that had an embroidery function and decorative stitches!  This model seemed to offer everything that I wanted and the price was right!  Well in the last couple weeks I haven't been disappointed.  He is so quiet and so much easier to work with than "little brother" (my old machine). 

For my first attempt and monogramming, I personalized a duffle bag and binder from Pottery Barn Kids that I bought for my niece.  I used the instructional DVD to help me figure out the basics, but once I got started, I couldn't believe how easy the whole process was.


I'm completely obsessed... not one dish towel in my house has been spared!

No comments:

Post a Comment