Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cynthia Rowley 2587

A new year and a new committment to my crafty blog!  Happy 2012! 

I love Cynthia Rowley patterns and 2587 looked so pretty on the model, so I was so excited to get started.



I bought a nice quality red, patterned cotton a few months ago and was saving it for the perfect project.  I thought this one was it... The dress was quite easy to make.  The reviews on Pattern Review definitely indicated that it was low cut, but  I thought everyone was being too conservative... WRONG!  I suspect that I cut a size too small because not only is it extremely low cut, but also seems to create cleavage that I never knew I had.  The sleeves are also a bit tight.  I wore it the other day with a tank underneath it and it's definitely not one of my favorites... 



No comments:

Post a Comment